Monday, September 26, 2011

School begins

Hey, so today I started school.  Finally some structure.  I even went to the gym and did a hardcore workout.  Going to be so sore in the morning.  I've got to stay strong and stay away from Facebook.  Sometimes I want to be on there but I really don't.  I want to prove that we don't need it.  The only person I had interaction with today was a girl in my pre Calculus class who seemed cool because she mentioned she was a big Battlestar Gallactica fan and thus a possibility she was a nerd like me.  I found out that because my schedule is 3 classes across four hours (the math class has a lab hour) with ten minute breaks between, I don't have a time for lunch.  So I will not be able to eat lunch with Shiei and Jonathon.  That was a daily occurrence last quarter.  Kind of going to miss that.  Hopefully, I can make new friends.  I want to get a better digital SLR camera so I can take pictures and post them on here.

I made a tumblr.

The URL is http://paransaek.tumblr.com

I made it predominantly because I like this pop singer Bang Minah from the singing group, Girl's Day.  I wanted to post pictures of her.  

Now that I am ending all use of Facebook I should try to branch out on here and find people who update their blogs regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment