Saturday, July 19, 2014

Dear HBO...



I don't care much about money, or if you pay me or even admit to seeing this....


There wants to be a Game of Thrones Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game (MMORPG).

This might be bigger than World of Warcraft's initial hype.

Epic fantasy has come back in a big way and we need to make sure it continues to stay throughout our next generation and not replaced by an almost exclusively science fiction culture.


So here's the particulars, HBO...
You would carry out tasks as a knight of the houses or or a persuasive speechcraft type character who would carry out tasks by the eunuch or the bawdyhouse owner, another type of character would obviously be Nightwatch and there are many, many more possibilities, this is just the tip of the iceberg of my ideas about what I'd like to see in video game setting of the lore of Game of Thrones.

Please, please contact me if you are interested in working together or picking my brain for the initial outline.  I am very confident the creation of this game would be a staggering success.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
That is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment